After many iterations and (too) much thought, here is my 6ish-month, doable-yet-challenging plan:
- Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.
- Identify the foods that work best for me. Eat them.
- Identify the foods that don’t work for me. Eat less of them.
- 4 litres of water per day.
- Enjoy every sandwich.
- Walks, walks and more walks.
- HIIT and weight training.
- Make space for yoga.
- Whatever my physio tells me to do.
- Gratitude. Practice it.
- Pleasure. Delight the senses.
- Connection. Reach out.
- Acceptance. One day I’ll miss these days.
- Perspective. Tell happy stories.
- Allow: Be open. Allow this to be a fluid journey that ebbs and flows as it needs to. Allow for imperfection. (By no means is this a rigid daily checklist!). Say yes to life.
More details on each pillar to come…
P.S. Thank you so very much for the tremendous amount of support! Wow. 🙏
One thought on “:: the plan ::”