Inspired by one of my new favourite blogs (little miss momma), I made a life list. It took awhile but it was fun!
In no particular order:
Be a momma.
- Bake cookies with my babies on Sunday mornings.
- Learn to make pancakes.
- Drive stick shift.
- Master parallel parking.
- Figure out how to walk in heels.
Surf. Travel to California…
- … and all over B.C.
- Eat croissants in Paris.
- Visit my old stomping grounds in Greece.
- Backpack through South America.
- Drink tea in London.
- Eat pasta in Italy.
- Share my story.
- Have monthly dinner parties.
- Have baby-free brunches with the girls.
- Define my style.
- Find a lipgloss that’s the right shade and not too sticky.
- Get regular manis.
- Practice pilates often.
- And yoga.
- Go on a silent retreat.
- Take the kids camping.
- Read 1,000 new books.
- Live by the ocean.
- Know how to pair wines with meals.
- Paint paintings.
- Make someone a birthday cake.
- Do a pull-up.
- Do 50 push-ups without resting.
- Make friends with navasana.
- Have a penpal.
- Make my own greeting cards.
- Have a logo…
- … and personal business cards.
- Learn Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Stay in B&Bs.
- Attend a play in Stratford.
Hike up a mountain.
- Make something from scratch.
- Take my kids to a farm.
- Buy less, spend more.
- Buy someone a coffee every week.
- Learn to change a tire.
- Make photo books.
- Drink a green juice every day for a month.
- Run a race.
- Wear something colourful everyday.
- Wear short-shorts.
- Take a road trip.
- Have a garden. Grow my own veggies.
- Host a big family holiday meal.
- Make my own jam.
- Play piano with my babies.
- Cook every recipe from a cookbook.
- Take a train ride across Canada…
- … and across Europe.
- Have a massage a month for an entire year.
- Get a body scrub.
- Own a stock portfolio and understanding it.
- Ride my bike 50km.
- Have picnics with my babies.
- Display all of my tea cups.
- Collect random bowls and plates.
- Make a gallery of family photos.
- Take the hubz to Pebble Beach.
- Make my own natural perfume.
- Sleep through the night (again).
- Read 10 biographies.
- Learn to use a DSLR.
- Develop a product.
- Volunteer at a retirement home.
- Volunteer at a hospice.
- Sit in those green seats behind the plate at a Blue Jays game.
- Spend an entire day in bed watching movies with the fam.
- Start a birthday tradition for my babies.
- Go back to school for something fun.
- Teach another yoga class.
- Have my own business.
- Take the kids on a trip around the world.
- See the Scarborough Bluffs.
- Go to Cherry Beach.
- Touch up the star tattoo on my foot.
- Buy each of my parents a house.
- Learn to curl my hair with a flat iron.
- Spend a birthday at the beach.
- Sew a quilt.
- Go ice skating…
- … and snowboarding.
- Document my family history.
- Write a thank you letter each day for a whole year.
- Attend a TRX class.
- Play in a sandbox with my grandbabies.
- Have a chalkboard wall at home.
- Own a ridiculously expensive pair of shoes… or a purse… or both.
- Institute wine and cheese Wednesdays.
- Do a yoga handstand.
- Tell someone I love them every single day.
What’s on your life list?