Okay, I’ll admit it. It’s not easy to be this honest, but here goes…
How am I doing these days? GREAT! That’s right, I said GREAT… bad grammar and all.
When I give that answer, I tend to get a furrowed brow in response. After the momentary confusion, this question inevitably follows: “oh, cool, why so great?”
- I love my family and my friends.
- I love my job and do it well.
- I love my city and walking around it.
- I love spring, even the rainy days.
- I love pink shirts and “gum-boots”.
- I love coffee, chocolate and red wine.
- I love brunch dates and yoga.
- I love Justified.
- I can appreciate that the occasional bad day is absolutely necessary.