This is what last night looked like:
- Comfy pants
- Organic red wine
- Dark chocolate
- Charlie (my cat) and I on the couch…
- Watching We Bought a Zoo.
It was perfect.
I’ll admit, I chose the movie because Matt Damon was in it (he’s dreamy), but it ended up being so very sweet and even better, inspiring!
I picked up one very important life lesson from the flick:
“All you need is just 20 seconds of insane courage
and I promise you, amazing things will happen.”
What would life be like if you infused every single day with just 20 seconds of insane courage… 🙂
It’s a rainy spring Saturday in Toronto, perfect for staying home and taking care of some outstanding to dos.
It’s also perfect for making coconut protein bliss bites!
|MIA: one date… because I ate it. 🙂|
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup flavoured protein powder (I used vanilla Sunwarrior, my fav)
- 1/2 cup grated coconut (sulfite-free), reserve half
- 8-10 soft medjol dates, pits removed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pure organic vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 tbsp nut butter (if your mixture is dry, you can use some nut butter to help bind everything)
Place all ingredients (but only half of the coconut) into a food processor and blend until small pebbles form. Roll into balls and roll balls in remaining coconut. Refrigerate. Makes approximately 10-15 bite-sized balls.
Perfectly delicious snack for the mid-afternoon munchies! Enjoy.
Happy Saturday of tumbling & stumbling!