I’ll be the first to admit, my dear readers, that it has been awhile. Perhaps too long.
There are many reasons I could use – summer, insanely busy schedule, blah blah and more blah – but the truth is, I wasn’t feeling particularly happy or healthy. And feeling blah left me with very little to say.
But lately I’ve been feeling better. Happier and healthier… and a whole lot more authentic. Lately, I’ve made some changes which seem to be paying off, and I do hope to share them with you soon!
For now, since it’s quite late, I’m leaving you with my favourite new recipe: chocolate hummus!! (That’s right, I said hummus).
To make said yumminess, combine the following in a food processor:
- one can of chickpeas, drained.
- 2 tbsp organic cocoa powder.
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup.
- a splash and dash of almond oil (i used the oil from the top of my almond butter)
- a splash and dash of almond milk
- a splash and dash of water
- the tiniest pinch of sea salt
Blend, blend, blend. You’ll want to change up the amounts to suit your taste buds, but I promise, it’s surprisingly yummy.