It’s 10:49pm. I just got home after a 13 hour day, 5 of which were yoga… I am tiiiiiiired!
BUT, as promised, here’s a breakdown of what I ate today on this second day of my cleanse:
- 6:57am – Warm water with cayenne… still no lemons. 😦
- 7:15am – Vega shake (and I added some vegan protein powder for extra goodness).
- 9:30am – Organic oatmeal (prepared at home, not the instant stuff!), with half an apple grated in, loads of cinnamon, and a splash of maple syrup… yum!
- 12:30pm – Small bowl of red lentil soup (with chia and pumpkin seeds as garnish) + eight pieces of brown rice sushi packed with veggies.
- 3:45pm – Protein shake. Four leftover pieces of sushi (gross combo!).
- 7:30pm – Coconut water + one piece of orange.
That’s all… and buckets and buckets of water, of course! Fewer calories but still not enough fresh leaves… this will be remedied tomorrow!
P.S. I’m hungry.