I’m going to keep this one short and sweet as I am exhausted!
Here’s what day one of the cleanse looked like:
- 7:26am – Glass of warm water with cayenne pepper. Usually I would squeeze a fresh lemon in there, but alas, I didn’t have any lemons. No lemons!!!
- 7:37am – Vega shake.
- 8:50am – Triple Leaf Detox tea.
- 9:30am – Half of a brown rice bun, toasted with almond butter and a banana smushed in. Handful of granola from Live.
- 10:30am – Herbal tea.
- 12:00pm – Small plate of brown rice pasta with tomatoes and kale. Half rice bun with baba ganoush. More granola.
- 2:45pm – Still more granola + vegan protein shake.
- … insert amazing and deadly spynga flow class here…
- 9:00pm – Veggie burger with side salad, no bun. At the sports bar, it was the absolute healthiest option. I washed it down with a nice soda water with two limes. Oh, and I had one french fry. It was awful.
Sooo… day one of the cleanse was a 7/10 overall. I didn’t eat anything off the do-not-eat list, but I still ate too much and didn’t consume nearly enough fruits and veggies. The good news: NO part of me felt like I was on a cleanse!
Oh well, live and learn. Tomorrow will be better. 🙂